Torque Engineering offer the services of suitably qualified and experienced service engineers (Gas Safe, Confined Space, Construction Skills Council and PASMA certified as appropriate) to carry out the strip down of all manufacturers and type of industrial boiler plant for regular annual inspection and rebuild upon satisfactory completion of works.
Torque Engineering offer tailored one off, 12 monthly or multi year service contracts to suit clients specific requirements. Bespoke contracts may include for the following if required, in order to offer a full boilerhouse comprehensive support package:
- Combined boiler and burner service complete packages with emergency callout options
- Co-ordination of works with Clients Insurance Surveyors as a turnkey package and proactive arrangement of works with Insurance Company if so required
- Removal of valves from site, off-site strip down, service, test, certification and calibration
- Boiler training
- Burner servicing
- Water level control servicing
- Chemical cleaning
- Water treatment contracts
Torque Engineering provide all appropriate high quality replacement boiler consumables (gaskets, valve packings etc.) from recognised industrial market suppliers and OEM’s.
As a matter of course, all works are assessed under stringent site specific method statements and risk assessments prior to commencement of any site works.